Yamato USA is exceedingly pleased to introduce Yamato's latest line of collectible figures: CREATOR'S LABO. Featuring a unique blend of Japan's leading sculptors and artists, the first North American release features the work of sculptor Kang Yong of the four person sculpting team Cerberus Project TM. With a tip of the hat to the popular anime Burst Angel, this 1/7 scale PVC statue playfully captures (from all angles) the robust personality of leading lady Meg. A wonderful piece for any collector of toy art, Yamato's CREATOR'S LABO - BURST ANGEL - Meg from Kang Yong of Cerberus Project TM will be available this fall! Only 100 available in North America!
Custom Search
Meg, PVC Figure, Burst Angel
Yamato USA is exceedingly pleased to introduce Yamato's latest line of collectible figures: CREATOR'S LABO. Featuring a unique blend of Japan's leading sculptors and artists, the first North American release features the work of sculptor Kang Yong of the four person sculpting team Cerberus Project TM. With a tip of the hat to the popular anime Burst Angel, this 1/7 scale PVC statue playfully captures (from all angles) the robust personality of leading lady Meg. A wonderful piece for any collector of toy art, Yamato's CREATOR'S LABO - BURST ANGEL - Meg from Kang Yong of Cerberus Project TM will be available this fall! Only 100 available in North America!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Figures On Femdolling (Week)
-
Gothic Lolita Version. Import from Japan Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolita Ver. PVC Figure 1/7 Scale Melancholy ...
-
Melty Blood Series 1 Hisui PVC Figure Megahouse Hisui is an orphaned child brought to the Tohno Mansion at an early age. A female character...
-
Onegai Please Teacher: Mizuho in Pink Wedding Dress PVC Statue Wedding bells are in the air for everyone's favorite alien, Mizuho Ka...
-
Hi all, here I will bring the best female action figures I have ever seen in gaming, movies, manga, anime, comic books and all cute, tough, ...
-
Evangelion Angel Chromosome XX Series Tabris Figure A-17 Neon Genesis Evangelion A-17 Tabris. The girls of Eva take charge in WAVE's bea...
-
Love the game, I played it on my PSP. About this Rider Statue: Amazing, I just love the action pose she has here, she is sexy and her lon...
-
Fantasy Life Mabinogi Nao 1/7 Scale PVC Figure Set of 2 (Exclusive Color) Mabinogi Nao 1/7 Scale PVC Statue Exclusive Color Version Figur...
-
From Good Smile Company. "That's why I'm glad that I became a Puella Magi. I really am." From the 2012 movies Puella Magi...
-
Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation Revoltech SFO Teiran PVC Figure The characters from the king of fighting games "Street Figh...

No comments:
Post a Comment