Finally, a statue as stylish as you wish you were! And apparently, this one wasn't expecting guests! From the anime series Eureka Seven, Talho has been brought to life and is dressed (or somewhat undressed) for success. When she's not running around near giant robots in an anime series, she can stand around near you! This 1:6 scale plastic replica has the character's signature costume down pat, and is sure to draw attention to herself while she's standing around.
Custom Search
Talho Yūki, PVC Figure, Eureka Seven
Finally, a statue as stylish as you wish you were! And apparently, this one wasn't expecting guests! From the anime series Eureka Seven, Talho has been brought to life and is dressed (or somewhat undressed) for success. When she's not running around near giant robots in an anime series, she can stand around near you! This 1:6 scale plastic replica has the character's signature costume down pat, and is sure to draw attention to herself while she's standing around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Figures On Femdolling (Week)
-
Gothic Lolita Version. Import from Japan Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolita Ver. PVC Figure 1/7 Scale Melancholy ...
-
Onegai Please Teacher: Mizuho in Pink Wedding Dress PVC Statue Wedding bells are in the air for everyone's favorite alien, Mizuho Ka...
-
Melty Blood Series 1 Hisui PVC Figure Megahouse Hisui is an orphaned child brought to the Tohno Mansion at an early age. A female character...
-
Hi all, here I will bring the best female action figures I have ever seen in gaming, movies, manga, anime, comic books and all cute, tough, ...
-
Evangelion Angel Chromosome XX Series Tabris Figure A-17 Neon Genesis Evangelion A-17 Tabris. The girls of Eva take charge in WAVE's bea...
-
From Good Smile Company. "That's why I'm glad that I became a Puella Magi. I really am." From the 2012 movies Puella Magi...
-
Love the game, I played it on my PSP. About this Rider Statue: Amazing, I just love the action pose she has here, she is sexy and her lon...
-
Fantasy Life Mabinogi Nao 1/7 Scale PVC Figure Set of 2 (Exclusive Color) Mabinogi Nao 1/7 Scale PVC Statue Exclusive Color Version Figur...
-
Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation Revoltech SFO Teiran PVC Figure The characters from the king of fighting games "Street Figh...

No comments:
Post a Comment