Toei Heroe in Robot form, as a PVC figure. Robot stands 3.5" in height. Packaged in a window box packaging with Japanese text.
Custom Search
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Figures On Femdolling (Week)
-
Gothic Lolita Version. Import from Japan Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolita Ver. PVC Figure 1/7 Scale Melancholy ...
-
Hi all, here I will bring the best female action figures I have ever seen in gaming, movies, manga, anime, comic books and all cute, tough, ...
-
Melty Blood Series 1 Hisui PVC Figure Megahouse Hisui is an orphaned child brought to the Tohno Mansion at an early age. A female character...
-
Onegai Please Teacher: Mizuho in Pink Wedding Dress PVC Statue Wedding bells are in the air for everyone's favorite alien, Mizuho Ka...
-
Street Fighter Online: Mouse Generation Revoltech SFO Teiran PVC Figure The characters from the king of fighting games "Street Figh...
-
Love the game, I played it on my PSP. About this Rider Statue: Amazing, I just love the action pose she has here, she is sexy and her lon...
-
Shuraki: Ryu Meifen PVC Figure 1/8 Scale Latest addition of always-sold-out Shuraki series Wondering why people are talking about Shuraki...
-
To Heart 2 Kusugawa Sasara 1/6 PVC Figure Sasara is a beautiful girl in the adult visual novel: To Heart 2
-
Kannagi: Nagi PVC Figure 1/8 Scale Impurity is forbidden! Introducing Nagi - the beautiful earth goddess from the popular anime series Kanna...

No comments:
Post a Comment