Inspired by the hilariously over-the-top manga/anime Excel Saga, Yamato proudly presents Nishiki Roppanmatsu as part of its Story! Image! Figure! EX collection! This 1/8 scale PVC statue based on the sculpt by Japan's renowned 'garage kit' artist Toji Tanaka, charmingly captures the spunk and perky personality of young, cat-girl robot, Ropponmatsu. Packaged in a collector's-style window box, this pudgy little cherub comes complete with detachable booster pack and clear blue display base... and with Menchi in tow, there is sure to be a disaster close behind! A wonderful addition to the collections of Excel Saga fans and those who appreciate the amazing works of Japan's finest sculptors!
Custom Search
Nishiki Ropponmatsu PVC Figure, Excel Saga
Inspired by the hilariously over-the-top manga/anime Excel Saga, Yamato proudly presents Nishiki Roppanmatsu as part of its Story! Image! Figure! EX collection! This 1/8 scale PVC statue based on the sculpt by Japan's renowned 'garage kit' artist Toji Tanaka, charmingly captures the spunk and perky personality of young, cat-girl robot, Ropponmatsu. Packaged in a collector's-style window box, this pudgy little cherub comes complete with detachable booster pack and clear blue display base... and with Menchi in tow, there is sure to be a disaster close behind! A wonderful addition to the collections of Excel Saga fans and those who appreciate the amazing works of Japan's finest sculptors!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Figures On Femdolling (Week)
-
From Good Smile Company. "That's why I'm glad that I became a Puella Magi. I really am." From the 2012 movies Puella Magi...
-
Gothic Lolita Version. Import from Japan Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolita Ver. PVC Figure 1/7 Scale Melancholy ...
-
Evangelion Angel Chromosome XX Series Tabris Figure A-17 Neon Genesis Evangelion A-17 Tabris. The girls of Eva take charge in WAVE's bea...
-
diskvision original [EVE] Black Version 1/5 PVC Figure
-
Hi all, here I will bring the best female action figures I have ever seen in gaming, movies, manga, anime, comic books and all cute, tough, ...
-
Infinite Fantasia: Eve Sakakibara PVC Figure 1/6 Scale Imported from Japan Infinite Fantasia: Eve Sakakibara PVC Figure 1/6 Scale.Material: ...
-
Onegai Please Teacher: Mizuho in Pink Wedding Dress PVC Statue Wedding bells are in the air for everyone's favorite alien, Mizuho Ka...
-
Melty Blood Series 1 Hisui PVC Figure Megahouse Hisui is an orphaned child brought to the Tohno Mansion at an early age. A female character...
-
Love the game, I played it on my PSP. About this Rider Statue: Amazing, I just love the action pose she has here, she is sexy and her lon...

No comments:
Post a Comment