Yamato is pleased to bring the work of renowned Japanese sculptor Inayaba to the North American audience. Featured here is Inayaba's statue Bunny Girl Ridia, dolled up in a very sexy cross between a cocktail dress, a magician assistant's outfit, and a school girl uniform. It also may prove to be two sizes too small, as she alluringly prepares to peel it away. Measuring nearly 8' tall, this PVC statue features real fishnet stockings and two sets of bunny ears to capture Ridia's many moods. Inayaba's Bunny Girl Ridia comes in a window box and is packaged with a display base. Limited to 1500 pieces in North America.
Custom Search
Ridia PVC Statue Special Edition, Inabaya Bunny Girl
Yamato is pleased to bring the work of renowned Japanese sculptor Inayaba to the North American audience. Featured here is Inayaba's statue Bunny Girl Ridia, dolled up in a very sexy cross between a cocktail dress, a magician assistant's outfit, and a school girl uniform. It also may prove to be two sizes too small, as she alluringly prepares to peel it away. Measuring nearly 8' tall, this PVC statue features real fishnet stockings and two sets of bunny ears to capture Ridia's many moods. Inayaba's Bunny Girl Ridia comes in a window box and is packaged with a display base. Limited to 1500 pieces in North America.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Figures On Femdolling (Week)
-
From Good Smile Company. "That's why I'm glad that I became a Puella Magi. I really am." From the 2012 movies Puella Magi...
-
Gothic Lolita Version. Import from Japan Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya: Haruhi Suzumiya Gothic Lolita Ver. PVC Figure 1/7 Scale Melancholy ...
-
Evangelion Angel Chromosome XX Series Tabris Figure A-17 Neon Genesis Evangelion A-17 Tabris. The girls of Eva take charge in WAVE's bea...
-
diskvision original [EVE] Black Version 1/5 PVC Figure
-
Hi all, here I will bring the best female action figures I have ever seen in gaming, movies, manga, anime, comic books and all cute, tough, ...
-
Infinite Fantasia: Eve Sakakibara PVC Figure 1/6 Scale Imported from Japan Infinite Fantasia: Eve Sakakibara PVC Figure 1/6 Scale.Material: ...
-
Onegai Please Teacher: Mizuho in Pink Wedding Dress PVC Statue Wedding bells are in the air for everyone's favorite alien, Mizuho Ka...
-
Melty Blood Series 1 Hisui PVC Figure Megahouse Hisui is an orphaned child brought to the Tohno Mansion at an early age. A female character...
-
Love the game, I played it on my PSP. About this Rider Statue: Amazing, I just love the action pose she has here, she is sexy and her lon...

No comments:
Post a Comment